Regular News Debate Regular News Debate

You can have all my stars. Congratulations sir, you were able to accurately portray every political debate that has happened in both Canada and the USA in the past 20 years. My hat is off for you. :)

Scarfy Scarfy

That was very beautiful. I loved the changes in the tone of both the music and the cartoon, which worked really well together by the way, and the animation was smooth. A great flash, and it's been great watching you get here. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with next. :)

Pokemon Satire Version Pokemon Satire Version

See, I like how people don't get satire. It's like we're raising a generation of morons. Good job. I'm glad someone out there thinks this as well as myself. :P (Also, I like how random it is. Props to yah for that.)

Blordow responds:

I am glad you understand :)

Halo 4 Trailer Obsession Halo 4 Trailer Obsession

Overall, it was a good flash, and in all honesty, better than anything I could do. However, there were times where I was getting feedback, and I don't know whether that's an issue with your mike or how your recording was done. But might want to look in on it. My only other qualm was that at times it seemed like their arms would stretch way beyond what they were supposed to be, so I would recommend that you keep on working at it to perfect what it would be like in real life. However, I loved the rest of the flash. His whole logical reasoning rings true with myself, as that's always what I end up telling my friends about their hype and such, and the voices were quite good. You've got good ability there. I would suggest trying to be a bit more clear or speaking a tad bit slower. But great flash. Keep at it, and i'm looking forward to seeing where you go from here. :)

BSTHEDOG responds:

Thank you! Yeah, I resorted to recording this with my Ipod so voice quality isn't perfect, but it's better than what I can do with my 4$ usb mic I have. Thanks for the nice review!

RRH RRH

That was really well done, and I'm not going to lie, but I've had that happen to me before. Good animation, but it seemed stiff while she was walking. Other than that though, it was great. I like how that one wolf was twitching. :P

molkman responds:

Thank you. And alot of the stuff in the film is super rough, because of the short time that was given.

The Freelance Police The Freelance Police

Quite epic. The animation was really smooth, and I'm a big fan of this style, so plus for that. The voice acting was top notch, and I love how you made RicePirate a pirate. Very classy. All in all, a good flash. Good choice of music by the way. :) Keep 'em coming.

Can't Trust Commercials Can't Trust Commercials

I'm sorry, but this was just too funny. It was clean, classic humor. I really enjoyed how simple it was, and the character and situation was just too funny. All in all, I just about died laughing. Honestly though, the backgrounds seemed a little bit too plain. Aside from that though, I absolutely loved it. Keep up the great work man. :)

Rovertarthead responds:

Im so glad you enjoyed it. Yea I love classic cartoon humor. I try to keep it real with traditinal animation. And yea I'll make better backgrounds next time thanks for your review and rating :)

E&D: The Supermarket E&D: The Supermarket

I really enjoyed that. The animation was good, and the humour was clean and gave me a good chuckle. The only issue I heard was at one point in time Edmund said something and the mic spiked and gave some feedback. Overall, a great flash. Well done. :)

CarrotCakeStudios responds:

Glad you enjoyed it!
I very recently invested in a new microphone, so hopefully audio spikes won't be a problem in the future :)

Raising Lazarus Raising Lazarus

Overall, it was an excellent animation. I liked how the mouths actually looked like they were saying the words, as opposed to just randomly opening and closing, which you see in a lot of animations. My only issue with it is how the hands, whenever someone was speaking, were essentially in the same position every time. All in all, a great rendition of a great story. Keep up the good work brother. :)

The Four Horsemen The Four Horsemen

Exclennt flahs really. I love your stuff, so i'm always glad to see new flashes come out. I do agree, I could see this becoming it's own mini series. Also, what's the song you used at the end? Is it in the portal? Great work. :)