A Gypsy's Tale A Gypsy's Tale

Excellent! I love the style and how it plays throughout the song. Did you know that Ricepirate now uses you to open all of his flashes? ;)

-SuperWing Heroes- -SuperWing Heroes-

Wow. That was absolutely amazing, it carried your distinct Waterflame sound, and matched the genre which you were trying to get so well. It's great work, and I'm still cheering for you. Hoping you make it to the next round. :)

Waterflame responds:

Aw thank you :D !! that means alot

-conclusion- -conclusion-

Waterflame, I do not think you have ever dissapointed. This song is extremely epic, and I just love the way you blended everything together. Keep at it, and I hope you succeed in round 2 and make it to the next. :)

-Wonky Blues- -Wonky Blues-

In all honestly, only Waterflame can make something this good. Don't ever stop making music bro, it's a gift. Also, I love the chiptune songs you've been doing lately. Keep up the great work.

-Rusty Courier- -Rusty Courier-

Waterflame, why are you so good?
Another high quality submission, and although it is your same bassline, still great. Who ever said repetition is bad? ;)

gamegrumps balls remix gamegrumps balls remix

I've never liked anything so quick. I'm dying over here. Another great music track. XD

Sounds Like 8-Bit Derp Sounds Like 8-Bit Derp

Overall pretty decent, although I feel as if it lacks serious direction. It just seems to be all over the place without really trying to go somewhere or accomplish something. And where would it fit into and 8-bit game? Maybe for you next 8 bit if you simplify it and find a general theme or location for where it would go, then I think it would be infinitely better. 3/5 6.5/10. :)

AznMunky responds:

Thanks :D

Pirates of the Night Pirates of the Night

Hey bro, great mix of pirate and dance. A great song for sure. Beat isn't too loud, nor is it too quiet, and the whole thing just flows together. Honestly, I can't stop listening to it. Keep up the awesome work. ;)

Indigorain responds:

Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it! :D:D

The Sound of Happiness The Sound of Happiness

Aside from what seemed a drop in quality around 2:20, this song is fantastic, and definitely one of my new favorites. Congrats on a job well done. :)